Why are you going to the FPGAworld conference? The major reason is that it’s good for you:
- to get what’s current in FPGA engineering industrial&academic research and products
- to build relationships with FPGA experts in the field
- to tell people what you’re doing or selling
- Registration for attendees is free and includes coffee and lunch.
- it is one intensive day!
Choose how you learn. Here are some of the types you can choose from:
- Keynote speeches and other presentations: keynote speeches and other presentations by recognized experts
- Sessions: concurrent sessions where experienced professionals present on a current topic
- Discussions: informal group discussions in the exhibition hall
- Exhibit hall: the place to watch demos, products etc
Please fill out the form below and press the registration button at the end.
I hereby express my agreement to the following terms and conditions when I register for the FPGAworld event:
- FPGAworld reserves the right to utilize photographs taken during the conference for marketing purposes in its own communications.
- FPGAworld assures that the collected data will not be sold to any third parties. However, it may be shared with our paying exhibitors or sponsors.
- FPGAworld shall delete all registration data entered through this page after a period of 3 years, ensuring the removal of any information older than this timeframe.
By agreeing to these terms, I acknowledge and consent to the policies stated above.